iTECC is composed of a diverse group of PhD students, Post-Doctoral Fellows, professors/research scientists and industrial partners. We have a wide range of back grounds from petrology and geochronology to isotope geochemistry and geologic numerical modelling.
Click on the PI, Post-Doc or PhD tab above to see who is involved with the project and what they do!
iTECC is also made up of a number of scientists/industry specialists that, while not directly involved with the project, provide support and opportunities to help guide our research and development. They are as follows:
- Dr. Armelle Kloppenburg — Midland Valley Exploration, U.K.
- Dr. Eduardo Garzanti — Universita Milano-Bicocca, Italy
- Dr. D. Fluteau — Institut de Physique du Globe, France
- Dr. P. Brown — University College London, U.K.
- Dr. Ian Millar — NERC Isotope Geosciences Laboratories, U.K.
- Dr. F. Lunsmann — InfoTerra Gmbh, Germany
- Dr. A. Weh — SelFrag AG, Australia
- Mr. S. Twartz — Cairn Sangu Field, Bangladesh
- Mr. R.F.E. Jones — Cairn, U.K.
- Professor G. Dupont Nivet — Universite de Rennes, France
- Professor F. Gradstein — University of Oslo, Norway